When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
Two methods.
1. Modem on PPPoE. Router on Dynamic IP. Enter all details in the modem.
2. Modem in Bridge. Router in PPPoE. VPI/VCI goes into modem. Username pass goes into router.
Method 2 prevents double NATting. Useful if you plan to forward ports for whatever need. Else, use either.

ok. so i connected to internet using mmethod 1. decent pings n speed. i however have a another issue. i chose plan uld 800 nd i m supposed to get 1 mbps speed upto 6 gb . however m gettin around 1.6 mbps speed. i think may b bsnl provided me some other plan. is there any way to check my current plan.

i forgot my selfcare login details, when im clicking on 'forget password' its asking me to provide the security answer which i dont remember i guess.
i tried hard to contact their call centre 1500 from my landline and their tollfree number too but no executive is picking my call..so what to do??

I would also like to know whether this promotional plan after its activated stays forever or it goes back to the old plan during the month of August. Currently i was on 800 plan and applied to the 1445 plan on selfcare portal .

Nobody can say for sure, but BSNL tends to keep plans for customers who have taken them even if they are promotional plans, just no one can take them newly or once you switch out of them and the promotion is over, no one can choose it again.

Back