Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Nokia C6-01. 8MP Camera, AMOLED Capacitive Screen. Costs ~13k

Upvote 0
Hardware wise, C6-01 is way superior,it can even shoot and playback 720p video perfectly which Wildfire S cannot do.Also the GPU on the C6-01 is much better than Wildfire S(its the same as the one on N8). But Android is definitely more customizable and user friendly. So depends on your friends requirements.

Upvote 0
At its price range, what the Nokia C6-01 has, none of the phones in the next 4 - 5 K can provide. That is one outstanding piece of device. Try it at a store near by and you will know.

Hardware wise, C6-01 is way superior,it can even shoot and playback 720p video perfectly which Wildfire S cannot do.Also the GPU on the C6-01 is much better than Wildfire S(its the same as the one on N8). But Android is definitely more customizable and user friendly. So depends on your friends requirements.

You missed the AMOLED screen.

Upvote 0
My friend hardly even bothers about the wallpaper of his mobile, all he cares is Music and Emails :PHe is gonna buy what I will suggest him, perhaps I will have to order it too. Bleh.Okay! As he is a music freak, the headset bundled with the Nokia one looks freaking cheap. So +1k for the in-ear phones as well. Argh!

Upvote 0
^ The screen itself is a big winner for me. I was trying this out and then I moved to some of the other 15 - 16K range phones. Their displays were blah after using this piece. The camera is very good - though not outstanding. However, I was impressed with the audio volume during video recordings

Upvote 0

Back