Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

^ Need to add that that particular site has an incorrect picture of the C6-01 at the bottom of the page. C6-01 doesn't have a QWERTY, it's predecessor had one

Upvote 0
^ Need to add that that particular site has an incorrect picture of the C6-01 at the bottom of the page. C6-01 doesn't have a QWERTY, it's predecessor had one

Both C6-00 and C6-01 have qwerty keypad. I guess you are confusing it with C7.

Upvote 0
^ I checked out C6 too. It looks pale, tired, and plain daddu types after using the C6-01. And all this, mostly because of the display

Upvote 0
C6 ...i got from grey market even before it was launched here in India ...that time i did not even know that c6-01 with amoled screen will be lainched :(^ One of the reasons that i bought Samsung Galaxy later on

Upvote 0
Do you have the original Galaxy that came with an AMOLED, or the later one? It is a pity Samsung stopped selling their AMOLED versions following a huge contract they received (most likely from Apple)

Upvote 0

Back