Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,211
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Thanks manu :)I didn't even know that am getting that free :|

Upvote 0
I had mentioned that in the Apps or Market thread.....may b u wud have missed out. But yeah just b ready to download 650 odd MB of data!

Upvote 0
Yeah! I am going to use my MTNL 3G :DSuggest some games now, let me squeeze it to hell. I have more than 150GB left which is going to expire on 16th.

Upvote 0
Just huge man, JUST HUGE!! The pics on the net dont actually reveal that it can be this big. Only when u see it in a Man's hand, u realise how big it looks! :OU have got a superb device to say the least! 2 days of battery life, despite having sync & something else (dont remember) on!

Upvote 0
Hah, ok! :DAnd Tapatalk also can be obtained from Samsung App store for free. Though it is an older version, but i found it sufficient.....may be coz i had never used such a thing. Check it out, and if u dont find it suiting ur needs, then u can always go for the paid one in Android market.

Upvote 0
Anyone who is buying Galaxy S2 in india there is word of caution!!!!PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY THAT MODEL NUMBER IS I9100 or is I9100G.There is difference in chipset and GPU. And almost nil development.

Upvote 0
That headsup came too early for me! :PAnyways, whats the difference it makes? And how do i check which is my model?When the phone starts up, it shows i9100 only. So does that mean mine is the other model u r talking about?

Upvote 0

Back