Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,211
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

You can check at boot...behind the battery....settings-->about phone. If you got I9100 then all is well. I got my phone delivered yesterday and found out it is I9100G. then i dig up internet to find out what actually the difference is.

Upvote 0
Go to Settings >> About Phone and see the model number. If its i9100G, it will say that in the model no. column.

then i dig up internet to find out what actually the difference is

they don't mention it on the package? that sucks.

Upvote 0
Go to Settings >> About Phone and see the model number. If its i9100G, it will say that in the model no. column.

they don't mention it on the package? that sucks.

Nop...They dont...atleast not in india. They are shipping these G models in asia only

Upvote 0
Mine is I9100 only......so which one is in fact better? the "G" one or the non "G" one?PS: This dreaded word came here as well! :D

Upvote 0
So apart from lesser better life, and some heating more than the "G" version, i9100 beats "G" one!And as seen in the article, it seems quite easy to identify which model it is.

Upvote 0
Someone on techenclave posted that here they do not mention i9100G in the bold letters on the cover. So I guess people should avoid purchasing it online.

Upvote 0
Hah, ok! :D

And Tapatalk also can be obtained from Samsung App store for free. Though it is an older version, but i found it sufficient.....may be coz i had never used such a thing. Check it out, and if u dont find it suiting ur needs, then u can always go for the paid one in Android market.

I have downloaded Asphalt 6 HD with no issues.

..not able to locate Taptalk on there, can I anyone help?

Upvote 0

Back