Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,208
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Gimme your email.... Will give you sgs version..... Should work. Pm me

sgs version mean ???

Upvote 0
20k - 28k, not above that!sorry, not nexus s. i guess Galaxy nexus would be priced more that 30K, right?there are other phones too. htc, LG & Sony. any phones from these three?

Upvote 0
28k .. then sgs 2 is best option ...galexy nexus price is not yet reveled .. but expect 35+ admin can advise you better on this

Upvote 0
i am going anti-samsung because of their announcement related to Galaxy s and galaxy tab not getting the android ice update. if you are looking for sheer performance, go for s2. if you are looking for a multi-functional device, go for note.if you are looking for a good looking phone, go for arc/razr. if you are looking for more options, look at htc sensation. if you are looking for stock android, wait for the pricing of galaxy nexus like me. it should be out next month in india.

Upvote 0
Budget 10k. Any pointers?

HTC Explorer. Unlike the other 10k offerings, it has an ARM v7 processor which supports flash. Decent build quality too. Best android IMO in 10k.

@ Saurav - what admin said. But change the good looking device to Motorola Razr although its ~30k

Upvote 0

Back