Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,761
BTW, I'm also a proud owner of Galaxy 3 :) and I'm quite happy with it. The only thing that annoys me is, Samsung is very lazy in releasing firmware updates.

right.

I know about SE. Many of their good handsets were stuck with 1.6 for a long time. Now as you said Samsung Galaxy 551 comes preloaded with 2.2, and the hardware of 551 is almost the same as of Galaxy 3 except the former has a QWERTY keypad and HSDPA 7.2Mbps. So I don't find any reason for Samsung to take such a long time to release Froyo for Galaxy 3.

haha. i think kalpik was pretty clear. LG is the better choice of the lot. from the two you mentioned, i would probably suggest the latter for the hardware keyboard alone.

heh. LG has some really exciting models coming out this year. the company is aiming to catch up with samsung though it would take a while for them to do that. they are serious about the smartphone market. and they were indeed the first company to announce a dual core android smartphone.

Bought an LP Optimus one (p500) for 12500 10 days ago. Very impressed with speed. My brothers samsung Galaxy spica could not handle angry birds, my LG handles it very smoothlyOf course looks and build quality are as expected for this range, not so bad though.Give it a try, no other mobile has its specs right now!

Back