Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,761
Check out LG Optimus One. It comes preloaded with 2.2 and LG has promised Gingerbread too. Samsung is yet to release 2.2 for above handsets.

the third one comes with froyo from what i see.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Don't like LG. Battery scuks.

duh. my experience with samsung cheap phones has been same. but that does not mean that the battery on my NS is the same :|
you are comparing two totally different things from what i see here.

the third one comes with froyo from what i see.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

duh. my experience with samsung cheap phones has been same. but that does not mean that the battery on my NS is the same :|
you are comparing two totally different things from what i see here.

what do you suggest from the above 3?

i am not the best person to respond to this question. my experience with android devices has been limited to N1 and NS. a friend has used both Wildfire and Galaxy 3. i would ask him to respond here. another friend who develops for Android prefers Galaxy 3 in this segment of the market.

i am not the best person to respond to this question. my experience with android devices has been limited to N1 and NS. a friend has used both Wildfire and Galaxy 3. i would ask him to respond here. another friend who develops for Android prefers Galaxy 3 in this segment of the market.

okay, thanks! :)

Actually, LG Optimus one is the best phone in this budget.. Has double the RAM of the Galaxy 3, better screen resolution, better battery etc..

not necesssarily. i think Huawei is selling their devices with stock android builds. i guess same is the case with local manufacturers like micromax and videocon. nexus branded phones are overpriced. and you get no support here in india. i take a big risk when i buy them.

Back