Windows Phone 7.8 Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,397
Windows Phone 7.8 showing up on Navifirm for Nokia Lumia 800, lumia 510 | Windows Phone Central

Reported changelog:

From Microsoft:

New homescreen experience with more room for your Live Tiles. Now resizable.
Ability to set the Bing image of the day as the Lock Screen wallpaper.
Pocket and child Lock screen Security
20 new accent theme colors
Ability to set Google search as default search engine on IE.

From Nokia (exclusive to Nokia Lumia):

Bluetooth File Transfer for all non copyright protected media files
Ringtone Maker application to create ringtone using media on device without requiring Zune
Cinemagraph camera extra to create movie-like animation, creating photos that are alive
New camera extra to remove unwanted objects in your photos such as passers-by or people on the edge of the shot that spoil the photo
Updated Contacts Transfer application
Updates Contact Share application with ability to share contacts via Bluetooth

Downloaded the ROM in Navifirm, current version on my phone shows out of date , will flash my phone tomorrow

New Version is RM-803 (8858)

Okay! I am confused, is there any new update for Nokia Lumia 710? Firmware on my phone is 1600.3031.8779.12180 and the OS is 7.10.8779.8

Okay! I am confused, is there any new update for Nokia Lumia 710?

Firmware on my phone is 1600.3031.8779.12180 and the OS is 7.10.8779.8

Updates have been passed to Navifirm by which Nokia releases their updates and these are for all Lumia Phone 7.8 has been RTMed.

If u dont wanna wait for the official update via ur phone u can flash this one.

I have used WP7.5 for some time and got keen interest in platform. Next phone will either be WP8 or BB10.@JigneshAre there any proper backup solutions for WP (offline) so that one can backup texts, apps+games, their data and other crucial stuff and after flashing new ROM, ready to go once restored old stuff?

Back