1Gbps broadband for 1100 a month!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sean1880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 8,415
You just removed my remaining doubts that Hayai will be immensely popular in the coming future.

If possible, (I know no fixed date yet) launch on 15 August.

I plan to be launched well before August 15th.

Dont mind but bringing in HAYAI in every thread is not apt,It's still on drawing board.

I think it's past the drawing board - there's fiber in the ground.

I plan to be launched well before August 15th.

Well the main part of the sentence was "Dont mind but bringing in HAYAI in every thread is not apt"

Well the main part of the sentence was "Dont mind but bringing in HAYAI in every thread is not apt"

I agree, but I think if there is some degree of relevency to the topic at hand, it shouldn't be a problem.

1 GB is useless unless our hardaware supports it!! So far i have seen fastest download speed at 10 mb/sec i.e 100 mbps.

10mb/Sec Download speed will be 80mbps not 100mbps!

So does it cost more for laying down the Fiber in the Ground? I think there will be no Downtime problem if it is done like that!
AFAIK, there is no Private company which has layed the fibre in the Ground to supply the internet Except BSNL !

AFAIK, there is no Private company which has layed the fibre in the Ground to supply the internet Except BSNL !
I doubt RELAINCE has it, remember the days when they were about to launch there CDMA... I think thats when they did it not sure tho... can any one corroborate ?

- Underground Fiber Optic Cable Installation[/URL]

Is this the same way how the Fibre optic cables are installed?

Last edited by a moderator:
- Underground Fiber Optic Cable Installation[/URL]

Is this the same way how the Fibre optic cables are installed?
Sorry but I want to remind you that this video should go under technological view something like that. This section is about "Broadband in india". I do not think fiber is installed or being installed for residential user in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
well BSNL has installed Fiber in a few cities like jaipur,vadodra(i guess) etc.But the FIBRO plans are anything sort of disatster,way to costly.Except them no one as of now.

Back