Google 1Gbps Broadband speedtest

• Thread starter Thread starter sean1880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,842
If I was online on my computer right now, that statement would have meant a straight ban. And yes I understand that it does not really changes anything other than making me a dick in your opinion.

If I was online on my computer right now, that statement would have meant a straight ban. And yes I understand that it does not really changes anything other than making me a dick in your opinion.

are u referring to me ?

yeap. i think i have made it very clear that keep the sarcasm connected to hayai to yourself. i have had enough of it. the forum is closed. the thread is closed. because people cannot stay on the bloody topic.remember the blogger from TT who came here and was blocked for being an idiot? he is running a weirdshit blog on blogger right now and he has some not so nice things to say about me.

umm ok dude , u could say the same thing to me by pm or atleast let me know .. and i dont know why ur taking out some bloggers frustration on me ... nevermind ..

lol that message was posted through tapatalk during the 14 hour long power cut last night. i think you can cut me some slack? :)apologies though if i offended you ;)

oh yea i saw in the news , hope u guys in delhi doing better now .. nevermind im also sorry for repeating myself abt hayai wont do it from now ..

i have power right now. that's what matters. though it can go anytime for another half a day or so :D we already get enough load shedding. realizing that a power cut can now last for as long as 15 hours is not a fun feeling to have!

lol that message was posted through tapatalk during the 14 hour long power cut last night. i think you can cut me some slack? :)

apologies though if i offended you ;)

Wow, don't remember seeing this tone recently :D

oh yes man i can understand .. once a year if we lose power here in bombay for even one hour i feel like abusing the shit out of the provider .. so 15 hours is like WOW !! all the best man i hope the situation has been rectified and it wont happen again .

Wow, don't remember seeing this tone recently :D

lol. ever since i saw spartacus, i have been looking for chance to use words like gratitude and apologies on the forum.

seriously!

Back