2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,905
Seriously, who cares if he had gotten that century at yet we lose the match?

I told this on Jan 9th. And it is exactly what i thought it would be. It was so evident after he got the 50. Was way to cautious, was only getting singles and went without scoring a run for more than 7 deliveries when was on 87 i guess. Definitely we was 30 runs short and guess who takes the blame for this loss. Nevertheless, congrats to Bangladesh for putting up a brave fight. They always seem to defeat the world champs. Defeated aus at cardiff in 2005, now us.

For this match i agree its Sachin's ton that has lost us the match. Its not a case of other batsmen's failure, neither bowlers' failure. If wicket is this easy, we cud have easily got atleast 350.

Can anyone tell me what wrong has Sachin done by finally getting the 100th 100?? :|

got the answer????:mellow:

Toocool....now i hadnt seen the behaviour of the wicket, so i didnt knew what was wrong! I thought the wicket was worth 290 odd. But when i saw Bangladesh batting, i realised what kind of a wicket that was. In fact, when they were quite far away from the target, i was getting a feeling that we are losing the match, just coz Sachin has wasted 30 odd balls for simply nothing.But i repeat, i agree this for this match only!!

Sachin Sachin Sachin ... Please whole of India please keep showering your love for the man and dont bother about Team India .. Defeat to Bangladesh soooooo shameful .. world champs my foot .....

It happens in cricket..Aus is 3 time WC winner but they lost too.

Ate all the balls for his century! Selfish

Ate All the balls? Really? You want him to score 174 on 147 Balls? And What about Kohli dude? 66 out of 82!

Sachin scores Century and India loses! Hah
Hah!

If Indian Team Wins, then they call Sachin is a Match Winner. They mean he's the best. If the team losses, still people(crazy fans) say that Sachin is still a Match Winner.

Acc. to me Rahul Dravid is a better Match Winner, his partnership with Md. Kaif has brought memorable wins.

Tell me one players name in team India or any other team who always won a match for his team alone!

"India loses whenever Sachin scores a ton"

As if the team always wins when he does not!

Absolutely! but what t do if people feel pride by criticizing Sachin!

----------

For this match i agree its Sachin's ton that has lost us the match. Its not a case of other batsmen's failure, neither bowlers' failure. If wicket is this easy, we cud have easily got atleast 350.

So Bowlers are only show pieces in our team? What they are capable of if can not defend 289 runs? You want Sachin to bowl and take 10 wickets?

calling people who criticize sachin unpatriotic is also not a good thing you know? there are a lot of us who hate it when people goes... whole of india is standing still to wait for his 100th century and shit like that. he scored his 100th ton yesterday. but for me it was more shameful that india lost to fooking bangladesh. of course, it does not matter because indian team plays like 50-60 matches in a year. this loss would be forgotten in a matter of days. look at the bigger picture... losing to bangladesh with after scoring more than 280 runs is a major cause for concern. he is a great player no doubt. but you have to move on with time. sachin is no longer a match winner. i am not sure if he ever was. he did well against australia during a phase which is definitely memorable. but looking at his long and otherwise bright career... i do not see him as a constant match winner for india. him playing today for whatever reason is doing harm to the indian team. he has to retire eventually. retiring a couple of months or a year or two early is not going to hurt his market value much. but it would be better if the indian team gets used to life without sachin tendulkar in the team.

Cricket is a team game..everybody has to perform well to win a match...No one can be a match winner for and in such a long period of career.About his retirement...I am agree that he should have retired after WC win.

tell me how many cricket and sachin fans would have mourned the loss yesterday? if cricket is a team game, why not ignore individual achievements completely and focus on the bigger picture?

Absolutely, I am not denying that! but here peoples are only after Sachin, thats not a good also...Ok Imazine Sachin retired after WC, now tell me one player I can praise and who scored more runs than Sachin after WC.

Back