ACT broadband in Chennai

balajik said:
While you're at it, check the feasibility for Anna Nagar too.
Hi Balajik,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will surely revert after checking the feasibility of our service in Anna Nagar.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Abishek22 said:
Hi,
could you comment if kilpauk is served now by the act broadband service?
Hi Abhishek,
Kindly share your complete postal address along with pin-code so that we can check the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
balajik said:
While you're at it, check the feasibility for Anna Nagar too.
Hello Balajik,
We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Alrighty.

pincode is 600010,Kilpauk garden road,kilpauk
broadband.act said:
Kindly share your complete postal address along with pin-code so that we can check the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

RombaNallavan said:
@ACTBroadband: When do you plan to enter OMR / GST which are beyond city limits. Many IT parks / residences but pathetic broadband?
Hi,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will surely keep you updated once we have feasibility in OMR / GST area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
alfiabraham said:
ACTian, please consider providing services to Old Mahabalipuram Road (sholinganallur). YOU broadband serves only till Tiruvanmiyur. There is no proper ISP here giving good speeds. This area, being a IT hub in Chennai, needs a good broadband service.
Hi,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will soon expand our services to all major areas of Chennai. We will keep you updated once we have feasibility in Old Mahabalipuram Road (sholinganallur).
Regards,
ACT Broadband

@ACT, I know that you don't currently service Arumbakkam in Chennai but, could please let me know by when will reach Arumbakkam? I'm seriously looking to change my ISP and all the prevailing big players over here have plans that are repulsive, according to me. I am considering YOU and ACT but after reading all reviews and hearing first hand experiences from people I know, I am not inclined to go to YOU. I'm willing to wait for ACT, but would appreciate if I knew how long I would need to wait. Thanks!

Alwarpet is also covered, gave cheque for rs.1623 (plan fee 999+500 installation + 123 tax) for 999 plan, excited now... Few mins back got verification call, the person informed the setup will be completed in 5 days.... If everything goes fine I will ditch Airtel for good, if ACT screws up, I'll go back to airtel....

mukund.sarma said:
@ACT, I know that you don't currently service Arumbakkam in Chennai but, could please let me know by when will reach Arumbakkam? I'm seriously looking to change my ISP and all the prevailing big players over here have plans that are repulsive, according to me. I am considering YOU and ACT but after reading all reviews and hearing first hand experiences from people I know, I am not inclined to go to YOU. I'm willing to wait for ACT, but would appreciate if I knew how long I would need to wait. Thanks!
Hi Mukund,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We have already initiated our expansion process and soon we will expand our services to all major areas of Chennai. We assure you that we will inform you once we have feasibility in Arumbakkam.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Abishek22 said:
pincode is 600010,Kilpauk garden road,kilpauk
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for sharing the details with us. Our team will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Thanks for sharing the details with us. Our team will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Waited for awhile, Changed over my existing airtel broaband to Airtel -UL_New spl Max 250 gb plan @ 2899rs (2mbps post fup 512 kbps plan)

According to their portal, I'll be hitting 70GB soon. 5GB left. Let's see if they throttle me when their portal says 70GB (like last month).
UPDATE:
And just like last month, their own portal says 70GB (till the 24th), but I've been throttled.

+1 for Arumbakkam . Chennai
Uploading my latest photos from camera. it hogs the upload BW entirely on my Airtel BB. Hope ACT servers this region soon.

Back