Actve Sports removed

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,364
Might be they have removed this service.

very poor move by Tata Sky.
When are they going to close their DTH?

----------

Why dont they remove F**king trash channels like india tv, nepal tv etc instead of Actve Sports.

when was the last time we saw Actve sports with LIVE action? i forgot as i mostly watch Cricket.

Very Good.. Instead of keeping the Service with No actual service, it is better to remove them.

Multiple camera feeds must be provided by the broadcaster and used by TS; its STB software has the capacity to handle active sports content. I believe either the sports broadcasters have stopped multiple camera feeds or are demanding more money. Perhaps the latter.

Boss its not true , Tata Sky DTH is the only DTH which is not offering Active sports , T20 world cup active was availaible on Digital TV and Big TV.similarly Indian Premier League active was available with Dish tv so its only Tata Sky DTH not offering this

Boss its not true , Tata Sky DTH is the only DTH which is not offering Active sports , T20 world cup active was availaible on Digital TV and Big TV.
similarly Indian Premier League active was available with Dish tv
so its only Tata Sky DTH not offering this
Thanks for the information.

Very Good.. Instead of keeping the Service with No actual service, it is better to remove them.

I feel the same............

----------

Boss its not true , Tata Sky DTH is the only DTH which is not offering Active sports , T20 world cup active was availaible on Digital TV and Big TV.
similarly Indian Premier League active was available with Dish tv
so its only Tata Sky DTH not offering this

Did they provide you multiple camera angle while you were watching IPL tournament in Dish TV..........

I think ESS had an agreement with big tv for T20 WC...........i am not aware of digital tv...........can you please tell us whether Digital TV provide multiple camera angle to its subscribers..........

Back