Actve Sports removed

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,364
Me too feeling sleepy after reading the last post of last page.

When people buy a product, they should know what they are buying. Tata Sky is not cheating anyone. They just say that they have various actve services. While it is not actve now, they may choose to have add it later again.

:clap: on one hand you say they dont have it but they still advertise it.If that isnt cheating that what else is in store left for tatasky to cheat?

@sundth guy :You must not fight too often with one enemy when he is loosing, or you will not have any sense of pride. Source: Experience in IBF.Nice Quote.

Here in US also directv provide some 150 channels in $35 .. including HD channels.. and I guess it is very cheap when one compare it to avg salary of a person ... all dth in india r doing daylight robbery ...

heh. if espnstar can charge like 50-100 bucks for three channels... who is really committing the robbery! :D

heh. if espnstar can charge like 50-100 bucks for three channels... who is really committing the robbery! :D

and that too they will mostly have 2 LIVE events at a given time.so no use of 3rd channel.
Mostof the sports lovers will like to watch LIVE matches.

@sundth guy :You must not fight too often with one enemy when he is loosing, or you will not have any sense of pride.
Source: Experience in IBF.

Nice Quote.

Thanks. Incidentially the reason for my quote posted just below that :) What a coincidence.

Back