Airtel 5G Plus

here in patna on jio I usually get 350-400 whereas airtel is always 200-250. tested at 2 places in city.
@Lucifer96 how do you find out which band you are connecting to any app?

@anmolbhard004 I am having samsung s23+ where I can see the connected bands from the service menu option. In kerala the speeds of airtel are no way near to jio be it 4g or 5g.

@TheNuttyNet but technically if we are speaking purely bandwidth terms I should be get atleast similar or more speeds right? no matter how the backhaul is. Like with airtel I was having 140mhz bandwidth, on jio it was 110. And the test was conducted inside a city so probably airtel is having fiber backhaul as well but still poor optimization.

@Lucifer96 Bands will behave like link speeds like in our wifi or wired ethernet.. but the real speeds depend on your connection right that's where the trick is (Backhaul and Radio equipments)
What i said was based on a personal experiences and whatever i've read on forum and youtube (not just in india but AT&T, Verizon internationally) and people usually have better DL speeds in SA 5G

Back