Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
i called CC for Changing my Plan They say there is no Plan as Such :notallowed::notallowed::@Freedom 1699 and Freedom 2999

Just sent an email:
Hi!

I got a call on 1st July 09 regarding changing my plan from my current Home 999+ to 1299 Turbo Plan (512kbps Unlimited day and 1mbps Unlimited night, without any Fair Usage Policy). I accepted and was told the plan change would be done in 2 working days. But the plan has not been changed. Could i please have updates on this?

--
Regards,
Kalpik Nigam

Lets see what they reply..

Freedom 1699 or 2999 is not mentioned on The Site for My circle

Will i still be able to get that Plan

Generally Mumbai doesn't have the same good plans that Tamil Nadu has. 1 mbps ul got scrapped off in Mumbai recently. Yet I got 2 mbps ul. I am sure, you can get one too! Just e-mail them in a demanding fashion. They are just a bunch of idiots with little communication among themselves and will cater to your needs.

Listen guys, I have a few questions;I am in South Delhi. Can someone give me an Airtel email so I can request plan change?Also, what email should I mail them from? The one that is registered with the account?What should I tell them in the email? Any details I need to say?Plus, is there someone specific, I can email or call up?ThanksCrazysah

E-mail is useless. 2-3 times all they have replied with is here are the xls files, none of which talk about the 1299, 1699 or 2999 plans. So totally useless. After that despite repeated e-mails, no response.

I called them today and their line was the usual - "sir, no such plans exist. Where did you hear about them from?" and one ass who claimed to be the floor supervisor committed that if I give the details of a friend who has the 1699 plan, he would also give it to me. Of course they don't let you talk to the same person when you call back, and the other genius who picked up said the same thing - no such plans - when I gave him the details, he was like "yes sir, he has 1699 plan" BUT "we are not aware of the same" - That's right "we are not aware of the same" while he can see that plan right in front of his eyes on his system. After about a 15 minute hold to transfer to his seniors - yes you guessed it - "no seniors are available, please call tomorrow" :wall:

Basically the only hope is that they make me the same promotional call AND I am home to take it. I suppose I will wait for one day, and then e-mail their nodal officer.

Generally Mumbai doesn't have the same good plans that Tamil Nadu has. 1 mbps Unlimited got scrapped off in Mumbai recently. Yet I got 2 mbps Unlimited. I am sure, you can get one too! Just e-mail them in a demanding fashion. They are just a bunch of idiots with little communication among themselves and will cater to your needs.
I m frm NOIDA my Frnd:dance:

I got the official excel sheet for Freedom 2999 from the customer care today.
Uplodaed here
Freedom 2999

the customer care person said that it will take 5 days to implement the plan (provided it is feasible it seems ) let's wait and watch..... :thumbsup:

I sent them a rather strongly worded email yesterday saying i was dissapointed after being a long time customer etc and asking for the freedom plans saying airtel called me to offer them now they claim they do not exist. supposed to receive an reply today lets wait and watch. ill keep you guys updated.

U guys think Airtel marketing people are watching this ?

I had the same doubt :(
What if i don't get this plan?

Back