Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
All the bloody time dude... Saturday afternoon, was sleeping, and heard the phone ring... I was full of hopes and dreams about the new plan, and get up to hear a stupid kannada computer voice on the other end.... :@

I think you can register for a DND on that... I did that and I don't receive anymore calls from that... but the downside of registering for DND is you wont get any calls for the offers as well!

Hope I was of help!

----------

Be happy guys !! I just had discussion with airtel manager in my branch and he says 1299, 1699 plans are coming but marketing team has to have some meeting before launching it publically :wewin::wewin:

They don't launch it publicly... last time when they dropped the 256 price from 999 to 750 they did it only for new customers... and updated it on the site after about 4-5 months.... in the mean time ppl who knew new cstomers or got the news from the net e-mailed to have the plan changed! grrr!!!!

----------

:icry: i was answering Aswin

i still didn't got the answer :pleasehelp:

How to get 1Mbps or 2Mbps Unlimited In Noida

:pleasehelp::pleasehelp:

Send a mail to airtel asking them to upgrade you to Freedom1699 for 1Mbps or Freedom 2999 for 2Mbps... see my post from earlier for e-mail id!

Hope I help bhavik!

Cheers!

----------

^^ Please dont be offtopic ;)

Hi am new here! Believe me, Xbox is an addiction... got sidetracked!!!
Sorry bro!!! Will stick to the topic!!!

Any body got the screenshot of the mail they got from Marketing team please forward me that so that I can show the Airtel manager proof . It would be great if anybody post their copy of bill also:grin:

I think you can register for a DND on that... I did that and I don't receive anymore calls from that... but the downside of registering for DND is you wont get any calls for the offers as well!

Hope I was of help!

----------

They don't launch it publicly... last time when they dropped the 256 price from 999 to 750 they did it only for new customers... and updated it on the site after about 4-5 months.... in the mean time ppl who knew new cstomers or got the news from the net e-mailed to have the plan changed! grrr!!!!

----------

Send a mail to airtel asking them to upgrade you to Freedom1699 for 1Mbps or Freedom 2999 for 2Mbps... see my post from earlier for e-mail id!

Hope I help bhavik!

Cheers!

----------

Hi am new here! Believe me, Xbox is an addiction... got sidetracked!!!
Sorry bro!!! Will stick to the topic!!!

where did you get this mail id?did you get it off the airtel site under contact us?

the corresponding mail id for karnataka is [email protected]. Should i send the mail to them?

i dont think its a good idea to use the statement... my friend got this. here is a proof of his bill... the better way would be to write in to airtel claiming that you 'got' the call yourself and you approved for the plan change. and it has not been done.

where did you get this mail id?did you get it off the airtel site under contact us?

the corresponding mail id for karnataka is [email protected]. Should i send the mail to them?

I actually got the e-mail id from my past usage... Just call your customer care and tell them you need the e-mail id to change plan... they will let you know...

----------

i dont think its a good idea to use the statement... my friend got this. here is a proof of his bill...

the better way would be to write in to airtel claiming that you 'got' the call yourself and you approved for the plan change. and it has not been done.

...ya all u need to say is please change my plan to Freedom 1699... and then pray it works!!!:urock:

Oh boy I got it ! It will take 3 working day to migrate to 1699 plan . I followed what aswin123 told me to do . Thanks admin :happy:1mbps speed awsome :clap:

Back