Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
damn, i am never at home, and everyday i go home to see 2-3 missed calls. I wonder if they called me up to give me this scheme. when i call and ask them, they know nothing about the new schemes.... i am super duper missing out.

:icry: i was answering Aswin i still didn't got the answer :pleasehelp:How to get 1Mbps or 2Mbps Unlimited In Noida :pleasehelp::pleasehelp:

i never tend to pick up calls on the airtel landline number that is connected for the broadband line. that number is not with anyone so no one i know calls on it. and the only calls i have picked up in the past are for airtel's automated advertising messages. please tell me you have also got these kind of spammy messages? when you pick up the phone and only a computer is speaking on the other side?

please tell me you have also got these kind of spammy messages? when you pick up the phone and only a computer is speaking on the other side?

All the bloody time dude... Saturday afternoon, was sleeping, and heard the phone ring... I was full of hopes and dreams about the new plan, and get up to hear a stupid kannada computer voice on the other end.... :@

Be happy guys !! I just had discussion with airtel manager in my branch and he says 1299, 1699 plans are coming but marketing team has to have some meeting before launching it publically :wewin::wewin:

I wonder how Airtel became the first one to come out with these lowered rates. Usually its MTNL that takes the first step. Well, MTNL shouldn't be far behind. Sending an email to GM broadband Delhi about this.

mtnl is the first? i really doubt so. airtel has been always been the first to come up with unlimited plans for varied speeds at 'decent' price tags.

this has a downside for me.Since i have registered my no. with DND i dont get spammy calls but also i dont get these special offers.

----------well whatever it is !! I am so happy because they told me that therse plans are unlimited eg 512kbps day , 1mbps night and 1699 - 1mbps day and night but have downside 100gb cap .:P:P:PI hope these Airtel buggers remove the cap and let us use their service happily :dance::dance:I will go to Airtel office day after tomorrow as the manager told me that to check at that time but I fell sorry for myself that I have to pay 1599 for this month also ..:cry:

Back