Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Can someone give me a phone number in bangalore who has got the new plan, just for me to fight with the customer care?

^ Customer Care cannot deny the existence of such a plan, they might deny giving it to you though. If some CC guy denies the existence of such a plan, ask to talk to the supervisor, else call back again. If they still feign ignorance, shoot a mail to their helpdesk. Someone will definitely get back to you. In my case, though the helpdesk refused to acknowledge that these plans exist, I raised a ticket via the phone support, and got back a call from marketing department that this plan exists. Unfortunately, the lady couldn't take my request, and asked me to shoot a mail. Waiting to see how this goes now.

Well actually the customer care guy would only check on the website and tell you. They dont know much more than that. They are just your first point of contact. Its better to get someone to call you back. I too am waiting for a call back.

Can someone give me a phone number in bangalore who has got the new plan, just for me to fight with the customer care?

+1 a phone number for me in delhi if its not too much trouble.

I got it I got it I got it :pleasehelp: Upgraded to 1299 - plan details same as communicated earlier on this forum.

HOW!! Tell us the entire procedure!

The 1299 Turbo Plan.. 512kbps day, 1mbps night.. Rs. 1299 + taxes.. Im also interested in that plan..

Guys am new here... admin pls. help... let me know where else to post so that most ppl can make use of this...

Am from chennai... Airtel's Freedom 1699 plan for 1mbps unlimited is not official here... but I just sent them a mail asking to migrate to that plan and dey have agreed to it.... So all the users using 1mbps home 2222 can just mail airtel to migrate i guess... This is the reply i got...

Dear Mr.Ashwin,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

Your request regarding plan migration to 1Mbps Freedom 1699 Combo, for the
Broadband line ###-####### has been registered with us. The same will be
addressed within 9th July 09. The reference number is ########.

Further we would like to inform you that the bill would be calculated on
prorata basis after the migration is effective as the request is logged in
between the billing cycle.

Your request for migration would be actioned upon within 3 working days and
a confirmation call to that effect would be made from our end. In case, you
do not receive the confirmation call within the stipulated time, please do
call to confirm the status of your migration request.

For further assistance, please
· Call us at 044 - 44444121
· E-Mail us at - [email protected]
· Fax us at 044 - 42112233

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Geetha U
Customer Care

I will update you as and when I get more updates...

Airtel Have Increased their Tarrif For Unlimited Plans.:madness:

I M from Noida . Mainly Intersted in 1Mbps or more Unlimited Plans

So i m Interested in Switching my Connection to TATA INDICOM Broadband . As they Tell they Are Givind DL speed of 1/4 of the Connection speed.:whistle:

So Please help me Guys with The Reviews about the INDICOM Broadband Services.

Thanks in Advance.:urock:

Back