Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Can anyone please tell me if he got his 1 mbps ul upgraded to 2 mbps ul? How long did it take for the process? I got this call 1 week back, and haven't yet gotten 2 mbps :frown:

Call them up again and demand a status. Someone mentioned earlier that there was a delay and he had to call them up and escalate to get the change done.

Call them up again and demand a status. Someone mentioned earlier that there was a delay and he had to call them up and escalate to get the change done.

When I called them up, they said no such scheme existed. They also were surprised that I had 1 mbps ul connection at Mumbai (Home 2222 Plus 1 mbps ul connection was scrapped off recently) and said I was lucky and advised me to stick with this connection. They also said that I couldn't have mine upgraded unless a written request was sent to the Airtel cc.

Guess, I'll call'em up and give it another shot. Meanwhile, whoever gets 2 mbps ul, kindly let me know how long it took you to get one.

Thanks!

true , maine apni speed 1 mbps kerwali dosto , 1699 mai , pahle 512 thi , aap sab bhi custmer care mai call ker ke karwalo

^ did you ask about FUP?

I don't think it's just one state. So far we have got reports from folks in NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai receiving it.

Back