Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
So, I am in South Delhi. Can someone summarize the new plans available here?

Just got off the phone, they are not ready to honour the plans at all. They say they have no info regarding these plans someone is supposed to visit me from airtel lets see what i can do.They said he is coming with forms which you need to fill to migrate from one plan to another they said it cannot be done on phone.Please give any advice to what i should tell the guy when i meet him in my office tomorrow.

Tell him you want that particular plan only and will not settle for anything else. So if he's come to convince you otherwise he's wasting his time, and you will be forced to consider changing service providers, and will make sure a formal complaint is made regarding this.If they are willing to give you the plan, carefully read the paperwork to make sure there is no mention of the Fair Usage Policy (FUP). If there is, cut that part and sign next to it. If there isn't, then wherever you sign to confirm the plan write under your signature "confirming change of plan on the basis of assurances that no fair usage policy is applicable on the plan."btw your link talks about plans advertised in 2003 -2004 - is that a mistake? I am assuming you are talking about the new 1299 and 1699 plans.

Yeah right!! I also want to know whether you forced them for this plan or what ??

But is it really worth it to spend 300 more from 999 to get this speed? Current billing for me with taxes turns out to be around 1200...

Guys, I still haven't got anything from them. They keep replying to the e-mails with generic replies with the old xls sheets. I know a friend of mine (also in Delhi) got a call and has upgraded to 1Mbps at 1699.

Can someone just tell me all the new plans that have been launched here?

Guys, I still haven't got anything from them. They keep replying to the e-mails with generic replies with the old xls sheets. I know a friend of mine (also in Delhi) got a call and has upgraded to 1Mbps at 1699.

Since you say your friend has got this plan, I think you should call up customer care and ask them to take your request. You can quote your friend's number if they feign ignorance.

Back