Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
dont forget to add that you are considering switching to mtnl/bsnl/tata photon etc etc.

----------

512kbps now feels slow. esp with youtube as they are increasing the quality of the videos even in SD mode.

so, most videos no longer play without buffering breaks.

watching HD is painful :)

Wow, nice plans... atleast the 1 Mbps UL one. :)

I am leaning more towards 1699 because:
a) I don't have to fight for it and bang my head against the wall known as customer care
b) I would like to have 1Mbps 24x7 as I don't want it just for downloading stuff, but also for streaming videos online etc.

BUT....

There would be some value in telling my mother that I reduced the monthly bill!!! :p

Have Airtel made the 1699 plan available to all ? I thought they were calling up their so called special customers ?

I get the feeling that they are going to open both the 1299 and 1699 plans to people eventually. Don't know why they spend these lakhs and crores of rupees on advertising shit campaigns like "The Impatient Ones" on terrible plans like 16Mbps capped plans, and not advertise good plans like 1299 and 1699? What is wrong with them?

But why I say getting the 1699 is easier is because they are more keen on getting you on a more expensive plan than you reducing your monthly commitment to them.

the impatient one campaign was all about glamour and hot chicks. it was not about broadband or internet.

Those campains are for idiots...reminds me of joining some shit coaching centre coz i saw chicks in the brochure !! Anyway vebk you had me thrilled for a second there coz I thought wow they made the plans finally open to all....

100 gb limit
and can you see the picture ??
most of the details are there

100 GB limit? The pic you posted says unlimited.

I get the feeling that they are going to open both the 1299 and 1699 plans to people eventually. Don't know why they spend these lakhs and crores of rupees on advertising shit campaigns like "The Impatient Ones" on terrible plans like 16Mbps capped plans, and not advertise good plans like 1299 and 1699? What is wrong with them?
I believe this is some kind of a 'limited' period offer and so they are hush hush about it. They don't want to jump the gun and end up looking stupid due to their inability to provide the required bandwidth.

the impatient one campaign was all about glamour and hot chicks. it was not about broadband or internet.

Chicks :D

Hi, Even I got a phone from Airtel they are providing 1 mbps unlimited Rs 1699 PM.But don't know if F-U-P is applied or not

Back