Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
mmm. if you have not noticed... airtel would not change any plan of any customer automatically.

even if you have a package whose price is later reduced... you would have to apply for the updated plan.

otherwise you would continue to be billed at the higher charges.

the logic is simple... you are not asked to pay more if your plan is made expensive at a later stage.

That holds good even for other providers. I had to call up and change my plans on Vodafone and Tata Indicom since they would not change it automatically.

Details? And what about Fair Usage Policy?

100 gb limit
and can you see the picture ??
most of the details are there

No. Cannot see the image

Can anyone please got to shivharsh's home and tell him to bloody hell log on!!!!! :wall: :pI wanted to shift to the 1699 plan but have been waiting for his reply on the 1299 plan. I'll give him one more day and then I call bluff.

^ Hmmm, this changes things a bit. What is better:

[*] 1499 for 512kbps (24x7)
[*] 1299 for 512kbps (day) and 1 Mbps (night) BUT having to fight your way into this plan
[*] 1699 for 1 Mbps unlimited (24x7)
[/list]
:huh:

Wats Ncr Bro??..No idea abt that..Im from Pune

Pune? :o

Damn, I'm still paying 999 per month for 384 kbps UL. I'm sending an email to CC right now. I hope they have some nice plan or offer for me. :(

I am leaning more towards 1699 because:a) I don't have to fight for it and bang my head against the wall known as customer careb) I would like to have 1Mbps 24x7 as I don't want it just for downloading stuff, but also for streaming videos online etc.BUT....There would be some value in telling my mother that I reduced the monthly bill!!! :p

Back