Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
:D that would be cool. if i can get a bill copy with the 'special' plan on it. i would blog about it and make it popular. airtel would hate me more then.

Too bad Airtel doesn't realize that with stupid things like the FUP it will change it's best customers (e.g. IBF members) into it's worst enemies.Shivharsh, we are all waiting on you.

Hi, I got a phone and airtel was offering Airtel 1 mbps unlimited Rs 1699 PM.I didn't ask about this fair usage policy thing.Let's check the speed after about 24-48 hours!Wish me luck! :happy:

Yeah, 512kbs is the maximum they offer as far as upload speeds go. I hope this plan kicks in for the old users too, paying my phone bill will be a bigger relief.

They introduced 256 kbps Unlimited for Rs. 649 plan also in the same manner.

In first stage, some customers got the call to change the plan and then after 2 months, plan was added to the website. So that is the old trick in the marketing book that is followed by Airtel.

If that's indeed the case, the wait should be worth it.

i can only hope that they launch a combo plan for iptv users as well. i am stuck with it :P

That does look doubtful. Surprising how though in India, bundling up multiple services doesn't provide customers with good discounts most of the times. Bundling up is a major incentive in the US. In India, Airtel is the closest to giving out well priced bundles, going by their array of services, but they seem to be deliberately avoiding any such mention.

Back