Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
They introduced 256 kbps UL for Rs. 649 plan also in the same manner.In first stage, some customers got the call to change the plan and then after 2 months, plan was added to the website. So that is the old trick in the marketing book that is followed by Airtel.

yeap. so either you can wait and watch or argue with them to get the package yourself.

Thats there...but i got to know about the 1299 plan for unlimited 1mbps plan(thru my friends.)

Is there a 1 mbps UL plan for Rs. 1299 also. If yes, then it is big improvement.

What kind of freak show are they running ? Special plans for some people ? Do these guys pay double their bills or something ?

heh. i pay on time. i always pay a bit extra. i never get any special calls. :(

Hope BSNL will revive the UL plans. A reduction in cost or upgrade in speed.

heh. i pay on time. i always pay a bit extra. i never get any special calls.

Maybe its for guys with the lowest usages ? Airtel must be thinking , they dont use much bandwidth anyways , lets give them higher speeds

You should try threatening , works most of the time , get the name of any person who's being offered this scheme , phone them and tell them they should give you the same rates

ten thousand thundering typhoons!.1299 for 1mbps and i pay 999 for 384k.THis is injustice!.shivharsh do you live in ncr?.Maybe i will have to pay a visit to my airtel outlet.

Ok can anyone else confirm this 1299 plan for 1Mbps unlimited? Because I have never heard of it. A friend of mine who is a medium size business owner and who has two airtel lines at his residence, with a 512kbps unlimited connection at home, and whose whole family and staff have Airtel cell-phone connections, and is what I think is called a Gold customer or something like that, has never heard of it.Shivharsh, don't mean to sound antagonistic, but could you possibly scan and put up a copy of your bill showing this plan? Then maybe some of us who are also long time customers can perhaps negotiate this sweet deal.

Back