Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
ahem. you have no idea do you?

i am paying around 220 rupees for iptv services. i get around 135 channels. around 40 of which are available on time shift.

its an incredible value for money deal for me.

----------

Digital TV from Airtel

the only problem is that i paid 4000 for installation unlike 1000-1500 for DTH services. that price is now down to 2000.

the difference is. i do not have to worry about AMCs or anything.

airtel is responsible for the well being of the modem and the set top box. they might charge for replacing a damaged remote. but other than that... it is pretty tension free.

Aha! Wasn't aware of this pricing. Looks pretty cool. But that might also be because they are the same line. How about Airtel postpaid + Broadband. They should have plans for such subscribers too.

:D

that would be cool. if i can get a bill copy with the 'special' plan on it. i would blog about it and make it popular. airtel would hate me more then.

Man !! rs.1299 fro 1 mbps and I am paying 1599 for 512mbps :wall::wall: I support admin :thumb: I wish we all Airtel users in delhi ncr gather and kick airtel ass off . really I want that guy Shivharsh to post his copy of bill on this forum so I can believe him:evil:

airtel mobile services are not connected to airtel landlines... i get a common bill for landline, broadband and tv now. i remember reading about how they were aiming to merge mobile and landline divisions in the future. but not yet.

Whenever that merge happens, it will be good for the customers with both services.O/T: Don't you ever sleep? Your post times are scary.

Are they going to reduce the price for the existing customers on the 1MBPS plan?

airtel mobile services are not connected to airtel landlines...

i get a common bill for landline, broadband and tv now.

i remember reading about how they were aiming to merge mobile and landline divisions in the future.

but not yet.

I don't think they would merge mobile and landline anytime soon!

mmm. if you have not noticed... airtel would not change any plan of any customer automatically. even if you have a package whose price is later reduced... you would have to apply for the updated plan. otherwise you would continue to be billed at the higher charges. the logic is simple... you are not asked to pay more if your plan is made expensive at a later stage.

well that would be a good eventual aim if they want to continue to remain in the mobile services market. few years ago... there was a strong feeling in the market that sunil mittal wanted to get out of telecom and switch to retail. he is currently trying to do both at the same time. lets see what he has planned for the future.

Back