Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Just a FYI - I got an e-mail (much after getting the connection) that these plans are "FUP plans" - though they totally fail to specify the limits. Also, the guys who upgraded the plan for me specifically assured me that there is no FUP on it.

I don't understand why u guys are finding it so difficult to get this plan :redface:I got it done in 2-3 calls thats it..Give more preference to calls rather than emails!keep Calling them.

I still have not got a response from them. I sne them a pic with the details of the Freedom 2999 combo and I am awaiting a response.

Its easier to get 1699 plan rather than getting 2499 plans which is 2mbps untld..Only one person on this forum has been able to get it.

I got a call last week from Airtel saying they have launched a new plan.. the 2999 2 mbps unlimited one. Told them to shift me over... and they did in a couple of days. I'm in Bangalore btw.

I still haven't got my plan activated, they said it'd take 48 hours. It's been more than that. First time it's taken them longer than the specified time to change my plan.

Yeah. They still haven't replied to my email. I don't know what to do now.For those of you who got the 2MBPS UL @ 2499 or 2999, can you tell me the person you talked to?

Back