Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/airtelnewplans.gif/

according to this there are free VAS services . anybody utilize it for 1699???

Hey guys how much will 1699 plan cost after taxes???

I don't know how you guys are getting these awesome unlimited plan, I just applied for a new airtel connection and the rep just did not accept that these plans exist, I will wait for a month after the connection and try to mail them to change the plan.BTW just curious to know anyone who has a fairly new connection, could you get into these new plans.

Anyone in Delhi got this plan yet?

I got the 1699 plan - basically e-mails got virtually no response (and definitely no helpful response). Telephone helpline was pretty useless too as most call centre chaps didnt know about these plans, and even when I would give the account information of a friend who had already registered for the plan, they would feign ignorance and surprise as to how such a plan is in their system. This banging of my head against the proverbial wall ensued until one day I got through (fortuitously) to a rep who knew what he was talking about, and agreed that though such plans hadn't been updated into their system, the same were being given to 'valued' customers (i.e. long term customers). He had luckily dealt with an number of people like me and had figured out the procedure to migrate us, so exactly 3 days later I was surfing on 100 - 120KB/s!!Lesson - Keep calling Customer Care once or twice a day till you get through to a good representative who knows what he's talking about. :P

Any names guys? Anyone particular I can call? I have tried 4 times already and none of the cc people knew what they were talking about.

Back