Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
i am not sure about link-removed, but i got 284 kbps on mediafire and link-removed.
Are you using a paid account or a free one in link-removed?

Do you have a premium link-removed account? MU is too inconsistant for me. Sometimes I get 280, other times it's 160-180. I get around 290-300 on Mediafire, though. And yes I use a free account on RS.

Shusubh ... can you block this ravichauhan .... posting this same spam msg all over different threads .... probably some SEO tactic for backlinks

Its Sushubh, please dont slaughter our admin's name :notallowed:

Just Start yelling at their Customer Care executive .. and tell them that you are going to rip off the telephone line and throw away the instrument. My friend says he did it last time his line was down .. and the line man was at his door in 20 mins :thumb:

Well I have a local contact so I contacted him instead and he came right after the rains stopped. Fixed my internet and left.

Plus, my plan change happened! I am no officially on 2 MBPS! YAY!

Only thing that is not working is my torrents. I think that has something to do with what the Airtel engineer did. He re-did my whole connection.

Well I have a local contact so I contacted him instead and he came right after the rains stopped. Fixed my internet and left.

Plus, my plan change happened! I am no officially on 2 MBPS! YAY!

Only thing that is not working is my torrents. I think that has something to do with what the Airtel engineer did. He re-did my whole connection.

Glad that finally you are migrated ... good luck with the torrents dude

Well, I can't port forward now! I tried in the Beetel settings thing and in the Netgear router settings page! I don't know what to do?Any suggestions?

Silly question but, were you able to do it before you migrated to his plan?

get an rs account and forget abt torrents...

omg i hope airtel are not blocking ports or something like that...

Shusubh ... can you block this ravichauhan .... posting this same spam msg all over different threads .... probably some SEO tactic for backlinks

what you did was add to the mess. i cleaned all HIS mess. and his post is now included in your post.

you could have just used the report button. that would have worked great.

Silly question but, were you able to do it before you migrated to his plan?

Yes I was.

omg i hope airtel are not blocking ports or something like that...

I hope not too!

I have one question;

When forwarding the port - what do I put in the internal server ip address in the beetel virtual servers settings page?
Or what do I put in the server ip address in the Netgear Router setttings page?

Do I put the IPv4 Address? Or default gateway?

Back