Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
I'm on 2mb/s, and I hardly ever get more than 160kb/s on link-removed. Is it just me or anyone else get the same speeds?

i am not sure about link-removed, but i got 284 kbps on mediafire and link-removed. Are you using a paid account or a free one in link-removed?

I'm on 2mb/s, and I hardly ever get more than 160kb/s on link-removed. Is it just me or anyone else get the same speeds?

you must be using free account..

On 1mbps i get around 130-140 on RS with premium account

Wow Airtel Kept its promise. Called them few mins back at sharp 12:00 midnight to check the status they asked me to restart the modem and voila .. speed is increased .. in fact getting [COLOR=\"DarkRed\"]10.5 MBPS [/COLOR]woooo hooooooo :yahoo::yahoo: :dance::dance::dance::dance: here is the speedtest result

Shaysd isi ko kahte hai sabar ka phar meetha hota hai :)

https://www.speedtest.net

Wow. Lucky! My connection has neither been upgraded neither has anyone come to fix it!

Airtel::Airtel:Broadband and Internet Tariff

(select your circle)

:iomg:

can any one tell what speed they are getting in 1299?

Torrents (Private tracker) - 140 KBps DOWN and 100 KBps UP.
HTTP (link-removed premium) - 150 KBps DOWN.

why do people keep testing against the mumbai server (it gives incorrect results)... try a server abroad like US, EU or Japan/Korea to get a more accurate assessment.

Umm, it usually gives correct results. I checked my speed many times on HNS Mumbai server. It said 600 Kbps and I was getting the same speed on HTTP downloads.

anyways, you lucky airtel buggers, i cant wait for my dear beloved bsnl to follow suit...
:rofl:

On link-removed free 160 Kbps (20 KBps) is fine. On link-removed premium you should get around 270 KBps with Airtel 2 Mbps!

kbps VS kBps :ishock:

Wow. Lucky! My connection has neither been upgraded neither has anyone come to fix it!

Just Start yelling at their Customer Care executive .. and tell them that you are going to rip off the telephone line and throw away the instrument. My friend says he did it last time his line was down .. and the line man was at his door in 20 mins :thumb:

Just Start yelling at their Customer Care executive .. and tell them that you are going to rip off the telephone line and throw away the instrument.

LMAO! :rofl:

"just got lucky" or just plain delusional ? :dance:

Just Start yelling at their Customer Care executive .. and tell them that you are going to rip off the telephone line and throw away the instrument. My friend says he did it last time his line was down .. and the line man was at his door in 20 mins :thumb:

haha i never had to do that.. techincian comes almose everytime within 20 - 30 mins .. no yelling .. but yelling for FUP was of no use to me :(:(

Shusubh ... can you block this ravichauhan .... posting this same spam msg all over different threads .... probably some SEO tactic for backlinks

Back