Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
I gave them a confirmation on Friday the 17th .. so including friday and excluding sunday its my Fourth Day. I think they are operational on Saturday and count it as a working day.

I gave confirmation on Saturday morning so I hope it happens for me tomorrow, if not then Thursday!

^^ they changed my plan on Saturday itself

How? Did you call them up and ask for them to change it or by email?

OK my home plan has been changed to freedom 1699.I wanted to opt for freedom 2999 for my office but they are refusing saying its a corporate and these plans are applicable only to home users.... Is that correct ?Is there a link where i can check out corporate plans offered by airtel ?

you cannot get home plans in offices unless you get the connections in your own name and the office is not located in a commercial region. commercial plans of almost every ISP in india are full of shit.

One of Airtel's reps told me that their 1 MB unlimited commercial plan costs 8000/- per month

heh if that is true, it must be for continues data transfer at that speed 24x7. still do not believe it.

Yeah. That is a hell of a lot. I don't think anyone would be mad enough to purchase that.

Yeah. That is a hell of a lot. I don't think anyone would be mad enough to purchase that.

If your office is in commercial premises .. you dont have a ny other option :|

If your office is in commercial premises .. you dont have a ny other option :|

True... true...

Has your connection been upgraded?

Back