Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
I am still waiting to get my connection upgaded to 2999! Been 3 days already!

The timeline given is 5 working days.

On 1mbps I get max 121-130 kbps on torrents.. will it be higher on direct downloads???

The timeline given is 5 working days.

Well it seems like everyone has got their plan migrated in less than 5 days. Most in like 1 or 2 days!

Well it seems like everyone has got their plan migrated in less than 5 days. Most in like 1 or 2 days!

Nope .. Today is my fourth day .. just now called them and they said that it will be done tomorrow.

BTW .. once it is done, i'm going to download/upload heavily and will put up a net meter to count the bandwidth.. let see if they put up FUP on me...

Nope .. Today is my fourth day .. just now called them and they said that it will be done tomorrow.

BTW .. once it is done, i'm going to download/upload heavily and will put up a net meter to count the bandwidth.. let see if they put up Fair Usage Policy on me...

Is it your fourth day including Saturday? Sunday?

I gave them a confirmation on Friday the 17th .. so including friday and excluding sunday its my Fourth Day. I think they are operational on Saturday and count it as a working day.

yeah saturdays are generally working at airtel. but you have to be lucky to get support on that day. but backoffice processing does work on that day at airtel.

Cool .. so if they are working on Saturday .. I do expect the upgrade happening by tomorrow ... Fingures Crossed .. :P

Back