Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Cool. Well, I called up the Airtel CC here in NCR and they said that there is no FUP on the Freedom 2999 plan! So I don't know what is going on!

What do u people suggest?

Keep 1299 plan or again upgrade to 1699?

Can you afford 1699? That's the question!
If yes, then go for it. :)

How do I access the free services which I am getting with the 1699 plan? Like the speed on demand, games service etc etc

Speed on Demand: Broadband Speed on Demand - Get More Broadband Speed whenever you need from Airtel
Games On Demand: Games on Demand - Online Games for You from Airtel Broadband
PC Secure: :: Airtel :: For You

http://www.airtel.in/experience/

Thanks for the link!

Cool. Well, I called up the Airtel CC here in NCR and they said that there is no Fair Usage Policy on the Freedom 2999 plan! So I don't know what is going on!

Ya, looks like Fair Usage Policy terms and conditions change from circle to circle. :confused:

Any one from Hyderabad could opt to these new plans?Coz I check the new pricing page for Andhra Pradesh and there is no unlimited plan listed on the same.

Just got my plan upgraded from 2222 1Mbps to 2999 2Mbps. The download speed is 290-300 KBps i.e around 2.2 Mbps. And of course the Fair Usage Policy is there. But only during the Day. The night is Mine.And I guess the Fair Usage Policy may not be applicable to some regions. If so many people are getting the negative confirmation from Airtel, then it may not be present in their Areas. Anyways, everyone will come to know after using 100 GBs. For now I'm just gonna enjoy this 2 Mbps speed and good luck to all of you guys with Broadband and Fair Usage Policy.

i just got the Freedom 2999 (2Mbps UL ) plan .:whistle::whistle::clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo:plz tell me IS their any FUP implemented on it in NCR circle .:wall::readtherules:The CC guys said there is no Fair Usage Implemented.:readtherules::OAlso if their is a FUP then wass the Download Limit and is that download limit include Uploading Also .

last time i called up CC they said there is no FUP in delhi mumbai surat . Dont know he might be bluffing :-s

Since now the freedoms plans are clearly advertised and stated in airtel experience web page, does it mean all airtel customers are now officially entitled to this plan if they want and not only the ones who got a call from airtel cc?

Just got my plan upgraded from 2222 1Mbps to 2999 2Mbps. The download speed is 290-300 KBps i.e around 2.2 Mbps. And of course the Fair Usage Policy is there. But only during the Day. The night is Mine.

And I guess the Fair Usage Policy may not be applicable to some regions. If so many people are getting the negative confirmation from Airtel, then it may not be present in their Areas. Anyways, everyone will come to know after using 100 GBs. For now I'm just gonna enjoy this 2 Mbps speed and good luck to all of you guys with Broadband and Fair Usage Policy.

Can you tell me wat you downloaded which gave you 290-300 kbps speed?
I tried with torrents, and even the torrent which has the max number of seeds and lesser number of leechers gives me max of 230 kbps...

Can you tell me wat you downloaded which gave you 290-300 kbps speed?
I tried with torrents, and even the torrent which has the max number of seeds and lesser number of leechers gives me max of 230 kbps...

torrents wont ever give you max speeds..

try direct links or rs links with a premier account.The you will see how you get 290kbps.

Also use some download manager like IDM for direct downloads

Back