Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
True... true...

Has your connection been upgraded?

Not yet :( And there is some prb with their servers .. my speed is reduced to half :(

I called them three time today every one of them said it will be done today ... the last one said that at tonight 12:00 it will be done.

Will give them a call at midnight too as im usually working till 1:00

They must have applied Fair Usage Policy to you! lolWhat time do they work till? My internet has not been working for 3 days! I am on my other connection!I called them up and asked about it and they said it will happen by tomorrow (tomorrow is my 5th day). They said it takes 5 working days so I said let me wait till tomorrow.Someone is coming over now to fix my connection though!

They must have applied Fair Usage Policy to you! lol

What time do they work till? My internet has not been working for 3 days! I am on my other connection!

I called them up and asked about it and they said it will happen by tomorrow (tomorrow is my 5th day). They said it takes 5 working days so I said let me wait till tomorrow.

Someone is coming over now to fix my connection though!

I donno till what time they work.. but when i called at 18:00 in the evening today and said that the day is over and you have still not migrated me, the girl with her sweet voice said that they work in the night too .. so expect it done till midnight

I got my plan migrated to 1299 and then upgraded it to 1699 in a total of 5 days.One observation:the NIGHT speed in 1299 night 1 mbps was More than what i am getting in 1699can any one tell what speed they atr getting in 1299?

Wow Airtel Kept its promise. Called them few mins back at sharp 12:00 midnight to check the status they asked me to restart the modem and voila .. speed is increased .. in fact getting 10.5 MBPS woooo hooooooo :yahoo::yahoo: :dance::dance::dance::dance: here is the speedtest result

Shaysd isi ko kahte hai sabar ka phar meetha hota hai :)

https://www.speedtest.net

why do people keep testing against the mumbai server (it gives incorrect results)... try a server abroad like US, EU or Japan/Korea to get a more accurate assessment.anyways, you lucky airtel buggers, i cant wait for my dear beloved bsnl to follow suit...

Mumbai server has never provided me incorrect results .. im testing it since the time i had 128 kbps connection... I think i just got lucky .. havent restarted the modem since last night and the speed continues .... wooooo hooooooooooo

Back