Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
i dont think so airtel blocking ports... if they are .. m doomed.. just applied for 1699 plan upgrade.. :-s will let u guys know about the situation when my speed is upgraded

im so jealous, essentially airtel are offering double speed (half price) compared to bsnl at the moment... its high time bsnl matches or beats these plans...

----------

I have one question;

When forwarding the port - what do I put in the internal server ip address in the beetel virtual servers settings page?
Or what do I put in the server ip address in the Netgear Router setttings page?

Do I put the IPv4 Address? Or default gateway?

I'm not familiar with your modem model... have you checked sites like portforward.com ?

The IP of your Netgear router will show in your airtel modem info page (192.168.1.1) under LAN or DHCP i think.. And to find out the IP of your PC, just run ipconfig in command prompt!

Nope. Mine is 10.0.x.xSo I put the 192.168.1.x in the virtual servers page of the beetel modem?and the 10.0.x.x in the portforwarding page of the Netgear router settings page?I put in the same port I want to forward in both the router pages right?The Airtel engineer also updated my modem's firmware.Also on the Netgear router page - in the port forwarding option it won't show my previous services? So how do I delete them?

are you connected to any VPN server by any chance? in most cases it should be 192.168.1.x unless you've made any changes to your modem

Back