• Thread starter Thread starter sumi0x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,724

sumi0x

Ultimate downloader
ISP
Freedom combo 800
Since yesterday I am getting 2Mbps on a 512kbps unlimited plan...crappy Airtel has again done some glitch..hehehe:happy:

My torrents are on..so far so good:cool:
Anyone in Delhi enjoying this ??

I haven't gotten any boost.

You shouldn't have broken the new here in the first place. Airtel guys actively monitor this forum for news like these...

ahem. so you believe they can easily identify the user here just from his forum post? IP address is not visible. no telephone number is mentioned. so what are you trying to say :)

I've got such boosts many times...at times for 6-8 hours. seems their sod is screwed up, probably allocating bandwidth randomly. :D

I've got such boosts many times...at times for 6-8 hours. seems their sod is screwed up, probably allocating bandwidth randomly. :D
LOL, true. Even I have experienced this. :D

ahem. so you believe they can easily identify the user here just from his forum post?

IP address is not visible. no telephone number is mentioned. so what are you trying to say :)

they can actually trace their users visiting the ip of the site

well than also they cant know yur real details to change your speed etc .Seriously if they doing something like this than working on providing the promised double speeds as promised airtel should die !

well than also they cant know yur real details to change your speed etc .Seriously if they doing something like this than working on providing the promised double speeds as promised airtel should die !

what do you mean by real details

Back