Airtel broadband 2MBPS unlimited free on Independence Day

• Thread starter Thread starter drift_amit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 11,479
Yeah, what seemed like a noble idea has just turned into a confusing mess.

confusing mess: Airtel Broadband (Definition in the year 2009)

----------

i suggest airtel broadband users to not go for this office unless they want to deal with messy bill problems next month.

dude.... worth rs 75 is all free.... and nothing else....

----------

no need to use for another 3 hours to get one hour free ... and this service is for randomly selected customers.. who got this mail.... now am enjoying..... hope u too got the mail

Guys it is Confirmed that you should use it for minimum 4 hrs to avail 1hr free usage of SOD and if you cut it before 4hrs of usage ( or 4 hrs of login duration ) you will be charged for all the minuted you logged in and there is no discount at all .. Its a trap...:iomg: Stay away ..

----------

Now a days i hate airtel :mad: Airtel sucks :madness:

duh.... i did confirm from airtel cc and they said no need to use it for continuous time.,. they said first hour is absolutely free.... lol if that was scheme they wudnt call it surf free at independence team after all above all airtel is most loved broadband provider... as far as fair usage policy and customer satisfaction...
and if it is trap... they will pay for what they done....

----------

https://www.speedtest.net/result/540792355.png

yeah even i got the mail but not able to view image!!!

i also have one issue i also cant view any message pictures sent from AIRTEL do u know the reason y this happens:confused:

Back