Double Speed on Airtel Broadband 2mbps unlimited plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 10,802
My billing cycles renews today .. so will check in the night if the speed is doubled to 4 MBPS .. bloody 100 GB FUP ..

Thx for advice WiZZ .. Will do that .. however is there anyway to check the data usage ... I remember when I was on BSNL .. i could check my usage by logging on to their customer interface..

they sure are .. i asked them how do i know if I have crossed the FUP limit .. he said sir you will get a pop up on your system .. bloody idiot.

u do get a popup when u near the FUP limit.

Have Downloaded a lot but never got one :) and speed always better than expected :)

I've never got a pop-up ... and I download a ton .. definitely more than 100 GB in a month .. post a screen-shot if you see one..

I've never got a pop-up ... and I download a ton .. definitely more than 100 GB in a month .. post a screen-shot if you see one..

Your speeds got doubled??

Finally after numerous calls and countless emails, the speeds got doubled today wooo hoooo .. here is the speedtest result

congrats...mine havent :(

Airtel cc is persisting me to go for 1399 impatience plan.Right now im paying 1200Rs(1Mbps used to be 100gb fup reduced to 25gb),but cc says now mine has a 15gb fup then speed is 256kbps.SO what should i do?

Back