Airtel Broadband: Is this possible?

ISP
Airtel
If I change to Impatience 1399 plan from my existing plan and download the first 25GB with 4mbps and then call up the cc to change my plan to 499 combo or some existing plan. Is this possible to change the plan in middle of the month? I know we can change the plan in middle of month but whereas from impatience plan is it possible to migrate is my question..And as the 1399 plan with 4mbps is also unlimited I would like to how would I be billed for the particular month if I migrate the plan to 499 combo after 3 days in Impatience plan?

You will be billed on pro rata basis

If I change to Impatience 1399 plan from my existing plan and download the first 25GB with 4mbps and then call up the cc to change my plan to 499 combo or some existing plan. Is this possible to change the plan in middle of the month? I know we can change the plan in middle of month but whereas from impatience plan is it possible to migrate is my question..

And as the 1399 plan with 4mbps is also unlimited I would like to how would I be billed for the particular month if I migrate the plan to 499 combo after 3 days in Impatience plan?

YES THEY WILL CALCULATE AT PRO-RATA BASIS

just call 121

You will be billed on pro rata basis

What do you mean by pro rata basis?

is that mean (1399/30)*(no of days) + (499/30)*(no of days)?

the biggest stipulation here is that you acn only change your plan once in a single billing cycle.

Now doesn't this look like a loophole then? I take 4Mbps for the first part of the month, and the moment my speed slumps, I switch to a lower plan with higher speed :D And the cycle repeats.

Back