Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,762
Hi guys,
i have two question :

First : i wanted to know how to check how much speed on demand charges they have put on me .

Second : I have been using speed on demand many times for atleast 3 month and they haven't charged me yet . so can any body tell what could be the problem .:huh:

Thank you,
rahul
i also have these question,recently i got 1099 plan and they said i can access sod but they didn't know what charge they will make on that,how noob are they?

well i guess i dont need SOD ,coz im already getting speeds higher than 2 mbps on my turbo 1299 plan!!:iomg:

Second : I have been using speed on demand many times for atleast 3 month and they haven't charged me yet . so can any body tell what could be the problem .:huh:

Same here. :p

is there any change in charges for SOD for users already in 512kbps or 1mbps!!!it doesnt make sense if they charge same like 256kbps users!!!

I too kind of agree. Earlier when I was on a 256 kbps, I didn't mind paying 75 bucks an hour for a 1 Mbps upgrade, but now with my 1 Mbps in the night, I feel that the same 75 bucks for a 2 Mbps upgrade is costly.

256 -> 1mbps is 4 times1mbps -> 2 mbps is twicebut you still get better boost compared to the previous scenario ;)

Can anyone please help me???When I activate my SOD, I am not getting the same required speed. I select the 1mbps speed but still my speed remains the same and when I login back to to the SOD I am not getting the 'Deactivationg' page I am still shown the same 'select your speed' page. I following the correct process but still for some reaon not getting the speed.If anyone can help me with this I will be really thankfulThanks in advance.

1.Please mention modem model and make.
Check present speed at speedtest.net say new delhi server.
.See in modem under Statistics /ADSL
Mod mode selected and line speed line rate.
Select ADSL2+ in DSL page.
Try tcp/ip optimizer from speedguide.net
follow recommendations.

5. Go to Selfcare page
https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/
Get advice on line from AIRTEL.

Feedback.

i guess its not modem fault as it shows select speed page when visited againso its fault in sod login account contact customer care!!!

Back