Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,762
Can anyone please help me???

When I activate my SOD, I am not getting the same required speed. I select the 1mbps speed but still my speed remains the same and when I login back to to the SOD I am not getting the 'Deactivationg' page I am still shown the same 'select your speed' page. I following the correct process but still for some reaon not getting the speed.

If anyone can help me with this I will be really thankful

Thanks in advance.

I have never faced this problem. One thing. I hope you are using IE. SOD's performance on FF is unpredictable. And this is only for changing your speed, not for anything else.

You can check Ur SOD charges by accessing your Airtel Account page....There u can log in by entering your user name and password......

Second, I also can't understand why they r not charging you for SOD:urock: It didn't happened in my case and they charged me for the same:readtherules:

So just wait & watch:whistle:

How can i check my SOD charges? I dont see anyway of checking when i logon to my SOD a/c or airtelworld a/c, can you post a screenshot of your a/c?

DetailsSoD will be charged on a prorata basis and would be charge at 5min / pulse. BoD@256 (Rs 10 /Hr) BoD@512 (Rs 20 /Hr) BoD@1Mbps (Rs 50 /Hr) BoD@2Mbps (Rs 75 /Hr)________________________________________

Yes,, SOD(all airtel webpages) not working properly on Firefox.:madness: You can use IE.. but if u still want to use FF:@ ... u can install IE add on for FF.. :happy:.. by this u can open IE tab within FF... works perfectly..:inodding: i have tried....

Text browser should display the page correctly on Linux. Has anyone tried?

How can i check my SOD charges? I dont see anyway of checking when i logon to my SOD a/c or airtelworld a/c, can you post a screenshot of your a/c?
U can only check in your bill...:iomg: u have a separate column for sod...

so how do people on linux or mac get airtel speed on demand?
Opera works fine too!

How do i activate speed on demand service. when i go to website, my city"ludhiana" is not on the list. Right now i'm on plan Turbo1299.

^^ sod might not be available in ur city...contact CC 4444555 to confirm

Back