Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
So I won't get the upgrade? Since I'm on Explorer 1099 (384 Kbps daytime, 1 Mbps nights)

I am on the same plan. I expect them to make it atleast (512 Kbps daytime, 1 Mbps nights) by June... So will wait & then decide if to retain this or go for one of the new Impatience plans or any other plan

@manu - there speeds were restored back...i am sure delhi has no FUP for 649 plan

well i already called cc 7 times and answer remain same 5GB FUP after that 256 and i live in delhi >.

well i already called cc 7 times and answer remain same 5GB Fair Usage Policy after that 256 and i live in delhi >.<

strange...my frnd called them , recvd a diff answer..and he has downloaded much over 5gb and the speed is same..

But one thing is good about mtnl i get less ping on it then airtel . So playing in European server has become better .But still right now i am using airtel and downloading a 5GB game and 2GB anime later if speed remain same then i will keep airtel else bye bye airtel :)

Beam cables already did "triple speed" in Hyderabad, my friends who are on 256@ Rs.600/- are getting 786@600/-, this upgrade has been done in 1st week of march 2010.
They are also giving 4mbps @Rs. 1500/- only. They has wonderful connectivity & support in our locality. I wish i had beam cable and not testing my patience with the Impatient ones :P

Link of beam cables plan :- http://www.beamtele.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=2#power

man I read in the back pages that broadband co's r not even using their 30% infrastructure and charging so enormous amount for dam internet. NO WONDER AIRTEL IS BUYING MTN FOR RS50000 CR

Beam cables already did \"triple speed\" in Hyderabad, my friends who are on 256@ Rs.600/- are getting 786@600/-, this upgrade has been done in 1st week of march 2010.
They are also giving 4mbps @Rs. 1500/- only. They has wonderful connectivity & support in our locality. I wish i had beam cable and not testing my patience with the Impatient ones :P

Link of beam cables plan :- Beam Telecom -- Make The Right Connection

they are offering 6mbps for 2500..wow..but then i read below..FUP applicable..so again its useless..

Is Beam Broadband available in North aswell? Haryana? Packages are very attractive BUT notice - there is Fair Usage Policy for every plan (even unlimited), any idea how much it is?

Back