Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
You... argued with then and got it removed? How?

Well I did not fall under FUP but they gave it to me anyhow. So then I argued and within 1 day got it sorted.

@raj1402 - Did you pay Rs. 100/- for double speed or was it free ?

while i applied double speed offer for 100rs existed

yet to get the bill after changing it but as i got double speed before the official announcement from airtel they ll charge 100rs additional i guess(1199+taxes)

In Chennai the free upgrade option is not available yet. I just spoke to Chennai Sales Manager and he says it would take another couple of weeks to a months time.

can some body please post the current tarrifs in delhi from airtelas these are notupdated on thier website

97 posts in this thread and not one having any reliable source from Airtel. When is this upgrade happening, is it happening or not, will it happen automatically or will we have to apply for it separately, what users will get the upgrade, which users won't. Lots of questions and no answers.

airtel press release clearly stated that it would be done by june. it would happen to users on 512k and 1mbps plans. it would happen automatically. what is the confusion?

97 posts in this thread and not one having any reliable source from Airtel. When is this upgrade happening, is it happening or not, will it happen automatically or will we have to apply for it separately, what users will get the upgrade, which users won't. Lots of questions and no answers.

Refer the Press Release and the link posted at the beginning of this thread. Its an official news from Airtel.

Back