Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
hehe. airtel has stated it officially! although. the status is not clear for 2mbps accounts...they are paying 3K for 2mbps UL. and people would now get 2mbps on the existing 1mbps plan which i believe is around 1599? right?

1699. I think they will have to reduce the price for us, or increase the FUP limit or just double our speed. Or maybe 3Mbps plans for us!

1699. I think they will have to reduce the price for us, or increase the Fair Usage Policy limit or just double our speed. Or maybe 3Mbps plans for us!

Ssly , this doesnt make sense at all..why the hell should be pay 1400 more...

1699. I think they will have to reduce the price for us, or increase the FUP limit or just double our speed. Or maybe 3Mbps plans for us!

AFAIK there's no FUP on Airtel 1699 - 1mbps unlimited

AFAIK there's no Fair Usage Policy on Airtel 1699 - 1mbps unlimited

There is of 100gb , same as 2mpbs untld..However i havent faced the FUP yet...

Did narang enlighten you guys or what??

I just spoke to a Airtel Sales Manager of Chennai. As per him, the doublespeed is on pipeline and it would happen in another couple of weeks or a months time. He said the process is already on and its happening in a phases wise manner across various circles.

Once done, there would not be anymore 256kbps, speeds would start from 512kbps only.

We are all waiting for this change now.

Members, please keep posting if your speed is getting doubled (Free of cost)
Mention : Date,Circle and Current Speed

We can probably track the progress across various circles.

There is of 100gb , same as 2mpbs untld..However i havent faced the FUP yet...

I did but I argued with them and got it removed. I faced it for 1 day!

My speed got doubled widout paying 100 rs from 256 to 512 just today i noticed as i came office after 4 days, plan 649 ul 256 circle ncr ghaziabad :-))

Back