Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
The 3 months part is fine. The thing is they haven't specifically mentioned which plans will be upgraded!

Yeah I wish they'd do it on an area wise basis and have some sort of schedule

Unless the Fair Usage Policy limit is different!

What are the Fair Usage Policy data transfer limits now for unlimited 512kbps, 1mbps and 2mbps plans ? Does it also include night time transfers ? I recall reading somewhere that it is exempted during night.

damm , double the speed of 2mbps plan also :D

Or at least increase FUP lmiit and decrease price!

just talked with Customer Care .. he said 2mbps will be 2mbps only . it wont double to 4mbps.. only selected customers will be doubled to 4mbps ... and yeah FUP will be applicable too as usual .. Suxs

Who are the selected customers that will be doubled? How iwll they decide?

What are the Fair Usage Policy data transfer limits now for unlimited 512kbps, 1mbps and 2mbps plans ? Does it also include night time transfers ? I recall reading somewhere that it is exempted during night.

The limit for 1mbps and 2mbps plans are 100GB in 95% of all states.

i guess this double speed option is aganist double speed for 100rsso who paid 100rs additionally for doubling the speed dont have to pay 100rs now i guess!!!or they may surprise all of us by doubling the speed even after doubling the speed for 100rs additionallywill someone from airtel clear this issue ???

Guys has anyone in Delhi started to get double speed and on wat plan? Just spoke to CC (some guy called Kailash) at airtel delhi and he said there were no plans to upgrade existing customers with 512 kbps or 1 Mbps speed to double speed, which is very strange. He said they were only upgrading customers with 128 or 256 kbps to 512 kbps. Actually dont blame the CC's at airtel, coz everytime you speak to someone, they will give you a new version they just came up with :D

Back