Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
But i pray pls it cannot be having 5 gb fup for 512 speed keeping my fingers crossed......

They can't. If your original 256kbps plan had no FUP then there can't be any FUP on the 512kbps plan!

I'm on Turbo 1299 plan in Delhi which provides 512 kbps in daytime and 1 mbps at night. In case the speeds do get doubled, as stated in the articles in beginning of this thread, does that mean it would become 1 mbps in daytime and 2 mbps at night ? Any thoughts....?

I'm on Turbo 1299 plan in Delhi which provides 512 kbps in daytime and 1 mbps at night. In case the speeds do get doubled, as stated in the articles in beginning of this thread, does that mean it would become 1 mbps in daytime and 2 mbps at night ? Any thoughts....?

I think it should :)

^ i'm on the same plan..i expecting 1 Mbps in daytime and 2 Mbps in night time..however as per Airtel upgradation can take upto 3 months !:isleep:

double speed offer plan is applicable only on plan which got same speed 24hrs !!!

so i changed to 1099 plan and applied and got it!!!

I did but I argued with them and got it removed. I faced it for 1 day!

You... argued with then and got it removed? How?

The current 1mbps plan is not doubled at night time so we cant be too sure if they will.

I am also on Turbo 1299....but I sent a request to migrate to Freedom 1699 (1mbps day and night)

I think it will be a good deal after it gets doubled to 2mbps for free. (I am already paying total bill of about 1800 every month by using few hours of Speed on Demand at 2mbps)

Back