Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,911
so they are promising guaranteed 256kbps unlimited for Rs. 1249? i have not heard abt such a plan :o

i guess i would take that plan when parents move here from chandigarh.

Speeds upto 256 Kbps

Still no promises

Ya no promises ... U expect them to promise tht much speed ;) ... Can anyone using this plan provide some feedback on the speed they get ...

Really they should get the price of 512 plan to be arund Rs.1500 ... I will take tht today itself... 2k is just too much ... 2k+250 taxes ... 2250 :(

so whats the use :)

Ya no promises ... U expect them to promise tht much speed ;) ... Can anyone using this plan provide some feedback on the speed they get ...

the cc executive told me they can not promise 256 on home 999
but the 1249 plan will have 256
but who knows they may backtrack after some time
morever i do not need free calls this is blackmail

"Funny thing is that only the subscribers with unlimited plans seem to have been affected. My neighbour is still getting 70-75kBps on the 256k NU plan."wow, is this true? I believe NU stands for night unlimited meaning unlimited download between 12 and 6. Is this plan given in their website?If this is true then i don't mind taking this plan. Downloadng at 40-50kBps for 8-10 hrs is better than downloading all day @ 10-12 kBps.I don't hink there is any night unlimited plan, i just checked their site.

Back