Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
Someone on techenclave confirmed that beam cable's 2mbps plan has a FUP of 25GB after which speeds are reduced to 768 kbps.

Folks..just a point to keep in mind..it says it Airtel will double speed by June..but it doesnt mean whoever is having whateever speed on 31st May will start getting double speed from 01 June..or onwards.. it doesnt mention a Baseline date..so that date could be anything..for e.g. whoever was having whatever speed on 31st December 2009 ..will have their speed doubled by June 2010..it doesnt mean whoever have already opted for the double speed package for Rs 100 extra during Jan-Feb-March, will also get their speed doubled in June..in effect, if they are expecting their speed to become 4 times their December 2009 speed in June 2010, they may be in for a rude shock.. Wha's your opinion ?

so guys here are actually expecting that the 100 rupee double speed package would now get quadruple?

Hyderabad Airtel CC said, their is no such plan as double speed in Rs 100/-
does this offer valid for Delhi-NCR ?

even they say their is no such plan as turbo 1099 :O :( as mentioned in http://airtel.in/experience/

Airtel has migrated me to 1mbps unlimited (Rs1699/month paid plan) ...hopefully by June it will be doubled to 2mbps.

yeah. i am now on the 1899 plan (1mbps plus iptv). i hope to get updated to 2mbps in the coming months. :D

yeah. i am now on the 1899 plan (1mbps plus iptv). i hope to get updated to 2mbps in the coming months.

no offence but its ridiculus by airtel....what about 2mbps users...why the hell should we pay 1200 more...damm..so strange...

Back