Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
wow so shifting has begun ;p

already my 5 friends has moved from airtel to mtnl for 999 plan .

Airtel were ready to give me discount in bill so that i don't leave there connection .

Airtel were ready to give me discount in bill so that i don't leave there connection .

Did you take it?

well i called cc and told them that i don't need airtel broadband . now i have chosen mtnl as my ISP as No Fair Usage Policy :thumbsup: .

Did Airtel Retention department offered you any deal ?

What was the offer like please share ...

they were ready to give me 20% discount on bill on any plan i choose :imwink:Well they caught me in there fish net . i am back to airtel again :ashamed:Also they are removing FUP from 512speed plan from next month or mid of april .:thumbsup: that's what senior person told me . But i gave him direct warning if they didn't removed FUP then this time i will leave them .

Can't we drag those Airtel b@st@rds to court for discrimination?

@admin: i am talking about how they selectively provide secret/better plans to those who are agressive and threatening to CC.. while others who dont threaten them live with worse plans.

well they are a private company in the end. they can and would do anything to stay profitable. and i doubt you can do anything to stop them from doing that! you can i guess only sue them if they are not delivering what you are paying for. our government does the same thing with us. concepts like reservation... do you think they are justified?

From HYD, Just got my 256 kbps Ultd Rs. 699 plan upgraded to 512kbps Ultd for Rs. 100 per month. So now I am on Rs. 799+taxes at 512kbps. Airtel will be doubling all the speeds so I will be on 1 Mbps for Rs. 799 Ultd.

Back